Download the latest free independent offline configuration of Android Studio 3.6.1 for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. Android Studio 3.6.1 is a reliable integrated development environment to develop and test Android applications using a powerful code editor and a variety of troubleshooting tools.
Overview of Android Studio 3.6.1
Android Studio is an integral IDE for Android development that provides a professional environment for developers to design, debug, test and deploy Android applications. There is a modern user interface with a more elegant set of settings that makes it convenient for users to have full control over Android applications. This powerful application provides support to develop all kinds of Android applications. Users can visually see the examples of the activities and see the XML design to customize the properties of different visual elements. Explore project files and open more files in the multi-tabbed environment. All items in the top menu provide quick access to all frequent settings.
Android Studio 3.6.1 for Windows
Android Studio comes with a powerful software development kit that helps produce Android applications using simple XML and Java code. Drag-and-drop support to add design components automatically generates the background XML code to save time and design a better application design. In addition, it also comes with AVD component, that is. Android virtual device that allows you to test Android applications in the virtual environment of the computer. With Java Runtime Environment and Java Development Kit, users can perform all development operations with the least effort. In short, it is a reliable application to create any type of Android application with support for testing and deploying Android applications.
Download Android Studio 3.6.1
Features of Android Studio 3.6.1
- A complete Android development environment
- Professional quality solution with an advanced set of tools.
- Improved performance and support for fast application debugging
- Gradle Build to solve any problem and Android application compilation
- Multi-table environment to open multiple files.
- Visual preview of designs with drag and drop support
- View and customize the XML design of the activities.
- Design, implementation, testing, and implementation of Android applications.
- Drag and drop support to add items to the GUI
- Built-in Android emulator to run Android applications
- Develop all kinds of Android applications
- Based on the Java Runtime Environment and Java Development Kit
- Debug and run Android applications
- A fully customizable environment.
- Preview of real-time activities
- Light and dark theme to customize the visual appearance.
- Functions with automatic code completion and code indentation
- Automatically generate activity XML
- Google Cloud Platform support and more
Technical details about Android Studio 3.6.1
- Software Name: Android Studio 3.6
- Software file name: android-studio-ide-192.6241897-windows32.zip, Android_Studio_3.6.1_x64.zip
- File size: 751 MB, 749 MB
- Developer: Google
Android Studio system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: minimum 5 GB of free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or later
Download Android Studio 3.6.1 free
Click on the link below to download the independent offline installer of the latest version of Android Studio 3 for Windows x86 and x64.